Review of Restaurant Alexis Bistro @ The Gardens

 Review of  Restaurant Alexis Bistro @ The Gardens



Seeking a perfect place to enjoy dinner with your loved one during Valentine’s? I would recommend Alexis Bistro @ The Gardens. The restaurant is located in The Gardens Mall and it provides both western and local cuisine which is delicious and definitely worth coming back to again. Moreover, the atmosphere inside the restaurant is so relaxing that you will feel comfortable having a meal there. I would personally give the restaurant a five-star rating based on my personal experience dining there. There are several reasons that I will give such a high rating on the restaurant.

 

The first reason will be the food in the restaurant. Alexis Bistro offers a variety of foods where people can choose any food they like, ranging from overseas to local cuisine. Furthermore, Alexis Bistro also provides full-course meals where you can enjoy from appetizers to desserts at a reasonable price. Also, the food they provided was delicious. The chicken escalope is crunchy on the outside, but tender on the inside; served along with cherry tomatoes and salad that gives a refreshing taste to your taste buds. The spaghetti seafood they provided is remarkable as the seafood is fresh and the spaghetti is cooked until al dente and comes with a sweet tomato sauce. The dessert, love pavlova, is a heart-shaped dessert that is topped with strawberries. The sweetness of the pavlova combined with the sour taste from strawberries is so good that I cannot get enough of it.

 

The second reason to pick this restaurant is the atmosphere in it. The surroundings of the restaurant are soothing and calm. The lighting of the restaurant is also perfect as it is neither too bright nor too dim and it creates a romantic feeling in the restaurant. Additionally, during Valentine’s day, Alexis Bistro invited a local singer, Dasha Logan, to perform. A comfortable atmosphere along with a live concert created a splendid evening for me as I enjoyed the performance very much.

 

As for the third reason, the customer service of the restaurant is friendly. The waiter and waitress greeted me before going into the restaurant. Their customer service was good and they were very observant. When I was ready to order food, they were very quick to notice that I was raising my hand and they came to serve me. Their uniforms were smart and formal and their speaking was also professional. While I was asking about the food they were also capable of answering my questions simply and understandable. They always put a smile on their face and even when I was leaving the restaurant, one waiter opened the door and bid farewell to me. I am very satisfied with their customer service.

Overall, not only was the food great, the atmosphere, as well as the waiters, are beyond my expectations. Therefore, I would highly recommend you to try the restaurant.




                                 




















Comments